Sunday, March 21, 2010

heres a list of things that made my day a bit better this week:

-robyn, kati, jade, mac, lardine, squills, makell shannon.
-the sun
-friends that come to softball games in st.george.
-"my arm isth cramping from holding thisth piesth of sthiz."- talking in lisps
-Harry Potter
-my grades (minus precal honors)
-bus ride home with the tennis boys (zach and scott) "dad?!"
-coach merrill aka Barbie
-clean rooms!
-winning 34 dollars in a drawing.
-good charma
-mmmyyyy ssssnnnnuuugggggggggiiieeeee
-"vere is my viener?"
-adventures involving free frazil fridays
-robert the bus driver
-my david archuleta t-shirt
-lemonade
also, watching harry potter and the deathly hallows sneek peeks gave me chills.
also, 1 more term before the summer, which means beaching.
also, i really really like my friends.
by lisa

No comments: