Sunday, April 4, 2010

.i'm awesome.

So, i was told if i didn't post something...i was gonna be physically assaulted. So here we go.

This spring break will be one to remember seeing as I'm going to VIVA LAS VEGAS. Yes, sin city. But oh hey, I'm an awesome Mormon and i don't party...at all. (ctr) All the partying we will be doing is watching the Belagio Fountains, swimming, tanning, dancing....but ya know, i guess that will suffice;) I'm choosing to spend spring break with Lindsey, Chunie, Lauren and Bertha(aka the legendary black beast car) hopefully we don't break down. Bertha has seen better days.

So....prom is coming up. Senior prom. I sure hope I get asked or I'll be having an awesome pity party, eating chocolate and watching a plethora of chick flicks. So, if any guys from PG stumble across this blog...I'm available for prom:) so is my loser sister. haha. jusssss playinnn. well see ya.

No comments: