Tuesday, April 20, 2010

mr. golden sun

today at softball I got a nasty sunburn. it covers my neck and hits just on the edge of my shoulders. needless to say, i'll be looking hot at prom. all my softball buds have a solution of just hitting up some tanning beds, but little do they know that after the 1st time you go tanning, you increase your risk of getting skin cancer by 72%. I'm gonna have to go todo natural (that's all natural for you non-spanish speakers) I cannot wait for summer. it's so close, yet so far away. here's what you might have found me doing last summer:

  • pranking with macshizzle
  • listening to tunes (i've got a feeling) with the windows rolled down
  • watching the O.C. while sipping on sonic slushies. happy hour :)
  • bike rides with the best friends at 7 in the morning
  • beaching
  • more beaching
  • watching scary movies
  • trampoline baseball at Robyns
  • lax "lessons" with Ryan
  • sleeping in, too much
  • soaking up the sun like there's no tomorrow

so summer.

i. love. you.

No comments: