Tuesday, April 27, 2010

todays thoughts

beating Jordan by 12 points felt real nice. now i ain't saying she a beetdigger..

T-Pain really is a lucky dinosaur

Fred and Betsy, 2 mallards chilled in the outfield during the game today. we fed them ritz crackers of course


I like having lunch with those people


I sure hope I'll be able to go on my day date for prom, thanks a bunch softball


prom shoes? check. boutonniere? oops.


haters back off of justin beiber, he's a babe


I had a packet of inferno hot sauce at del taco, my prize is 45 cents. i rock.


who should i ask to morp?!? NOT beef and cheese.


squilliams have issues. Richard issues.


i don't wanna go to durfees class tomorrow. also, he looks like Mr. Fredrickson off of Up


i figured out how much i love mary-kate and ashley. i couldn't get enough of them in my childhood.

i'll have myself some fun with the layout of this post


note to self- get your grades up Lise.


riding the bus on the way home brought us to see this:

the whole back side of this 4-runner was in flames. we could feel the thousand degrees as we passed by, 3 lanes away. coach clark thought it would be funny to say, "who's got some marshmallows?" good one.

No comments: