Saturday, May 22, 2010

C. O. R. P. TEAM CONTRACT

I, ___________, Pledge my Risk Loyalty and playing time to the Confederation of Risk players (C.O.R.P.) I will always follow the C.O.R.P. Rules layed forth by the Elite CHAlliance leadership that I am agreeing to play under. I acknowledge the power and authority that the Presidency holds over my risk playing opportunities in this, and the next life.
I, ___________, agree to live by and follow this contract forever.

Applicant Signature: _________
Print name: _______________

President: ________________
Hayden David Anderson

Vice President: _____________
Cole Andrew Engemann

Secretary of War: ___________
David Ray Funk

this is why they are my friends.

2 comments:

[love, kati] said...

wow. lisa is an avid blogger? look at you go.
i love you woman. alot. lets.... chill. yeah, i just said chill.
ps. what is exactly is a C.O.R.P? and where can i sign up?

lisa said...

haha it was their way of FORCING us to follow their rules when we played the game Risk. i refused.