Sunday, May 9, 2010

if we were a movie

i think if people were to watch my life, on screen, they would quote it like theres nothin' else.



"welcome to my world, it's negative and dark."

"did you just say.. naked?"

"I have junk coming out of my legs!"

"tight like a dish"

"I'd imagine getting stabbed by a stalagmite would be the worst punishment"

"I've had several cell phones. one of them got eaten by a goat, the other one i dropped in a porta potty and my mom dived in after it"

"I have every kids dream!"

"If that doesn't make you want to say no to drugs, i don't know what will"

"know what that was? a fly ball. A FLY FREAKIN BALL"

"this popsicle doesn't have a stick!"... "it's female"

"I'm enjoying the crap out of it"

"you have numb bum?"



*if my life really were a movie, i'd want Zooey Deschanel to play me, and James Marsden to play the attractive co-star.

No comments: