Monday, June 14, 2010

she's alive?

for those of you who have tried to contact me in the last week (syd kati robyn cade ryan ammon), I thank you. now I know sometimes people want to socialize with me, yesss.

life update: i've been sick for a week now but I think I'm on the road to recovery (for the 5th time). I've missed 3 softball workouts plus 4 games, water balloon fights, shwimmin', 3 movie nights, birfday party, Old Navy's $2 tanks sale, Chili's with the fam, condo-looking, playing with 6 adorable children multiple times, fishing trip, and basically my whole 2nd/3rd week of summer.

but
i got a number of things done.
watched: The Holiday, Harry Potter And The Prisioner Of Azkaban, Win A Date With Tod Hamilton, Field Of Dreams, The Notebook, Have You Heard About The Morgans, The Incredibles, Toy Story 1&2, Step Up, Stick It, The Fugitive, and The Mask.
read: Harry Potter And The Prisioner Of Azkaban, Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire, Learning The Game, and Any Bitter Thing.
ate: half an apple, some pasta, some grapes, and 9 popsicles.
drank: lemonade (3X), cranberry grape juice, orange juice, V8 splash, agua of course, and a whole bottle of apple juice.
so I guess you could say it hasn't been a total waste of my time. I just can't wait to get better, girls camp is coming fast and i gots no goods. sigh.

No comments: