Friday, July 16, 2010

money bags

I made $67 dollars in the past 2 days and let me tell you, I earned it.
In the process I ruined a perfectly good white t-shirt when the baby who's bottom was covered in poop decided to jump on me, and the 3 year old boy spit kool-aid at me. Then laughed.
When one would scream, all would scream.
Kicking, punching, biting, scratching, and throwing your shoes and sippy cups at the babysitter is obviously how these chillins roll. And I've heard the words "Shut up", ''You're stupid" and "I hate you" to last the next 4 years. My arms are going to fall off from pushing them on the swings for a total of 2 hours in the middle of the day. I don't mean to whine, but they were relentless.
No mercy, no respect, non-stop.
Babysitting is fun guys.

1 comment:

missijay said...

I feel your pain, I babysit these two little boys who run away from every babysitter they ever have && the sprayed Sunscreen all over my new shirt....gotta love it right? :)