Monday, July 12, 2010

schoo-el

I can't wait for school to start. Gross huh? Not for the waking up earlier than necessary and homework portion of it all, but for the social aspect and actually having something to do. Football games. Dances. Lunch time. Softball class. Making new friends and seeing old ones. Assemblies. Pageants. Talent show. All the inside jokes made during math hour.
I'll probably love it for the first 2 weeks then get senioritis like every other 12th grader, but for now it sounds pretty nice.

Thank goodness this year:

-KP doesn't teach calculus
-We're gonna "rule the school"
-It's our last year
-Seminary as a senior will be awesome
-John Kurtz will no longer creep on me


It kinda blows that D Lloyd and Dallin Major are peacing out of there. Who am I going to have a stalker crush on now? No, really, I've asked myself who's going to be the "D Lloyd" of our grade and I can't think of anybody. It also sucks that we can't sleep in for the UBSCT anymore.

I'm so ready to be a senior.

4 comments:

jessie said...

I'm a little worried about the stalker-crush situation this year as well

Shelbie McKae said...

Dear lisa, I was worried about that too but then I remembered Dallin's little brother is coming in this year so everyone can stalker crush him... then I remember that's probably a little creepy for everyone to stalker crush a sophomore... so probably someone real cool needs to show up at our school, real fast.

Sydnee said...

troy as always
i can't believe you would even think of anyone to stalker crush
troy so hot right now, troy.

caihay said...

I've thought about this too. Who will everyone stalk when D lloyd is gone?