Wednesday, July 28, 2010

"What I want, you can't give me"


Okay.
Pretty Little Liars.
These four girls are the only thing I have to look forward to during the week.
Jenna is so creepy, when she took her sunglasses off.. I screamed.
Aria is really edgy. I like her. And Ezra. Together.
Spencer is always angry, and Alex (her boy) gives off bad vibes. But she has the cutest clothes. I'd like to have the closet of Spencer.
Hannah is a brat mostly, but her and Lucas are cute.
And Emily........... we won't speak about her infatuation with Maya. SICK.
I can't even wait for next week!
But guess what, I already know who "A" is and who killed Alison.
Cuz I read the books.
It's insane!
Also, Happy 100th Post!!

1 comment:

Shelbie McKae said...

dear lisa, I'm rather addicted to this show. just so you know.