Thursday, August 26, 2010

i feel a school post is necessary

Okay... AP Calculus? You'll be the death of me. I'm preparing myself for frustrating nights full of tears and fake swearing. Ish. And Mr. Palmer's voice makes me sleepy. Which occurs a lot seeing as sleep is a luxury these days.

Bartholemew is kind of a mean man. And blames teenagers for all of his problems.
"Besides, you shouldn't eat candy. It makes you FAT"... Hypocrite.

Environmental science is a joke. First day, we watched The Lorax.
P.S. I'm lame and didn't realize you were in my class 'till I heard your name called, Cailey. Or I totally would have said hi. That's what I get for walking into every new class with my head down.


If I could marry Newman's sense of humor, I would

1 comment:

jessie said...

the word i said the most in ap calculus: "hetch."