Sunday, August 29, 2010

scaredy cat

I'm afraid for calculus. Every day people tell me, "You can do it!" and then proceed to tell me helpful tips and such. But seriously, I have to do good. And pre-cal wasn't exactly a breeze for me. My whole class knew it too. If I got higher than a 60 on a test, I'd get patted on the back. Literally. Know what would really be nice? Making it on Miss Smithson's wall.

I'm scurred for college. There is a part of me that is beyond excited, but the whole unfamiliar people and a new setting makes me think twice. Plus the professors are really tough and expect a lot. So basically getting an education stresses me out more than anything else. Nerd status probably?

I have a phobia of this. And I do not approve.

Time to solve for interval notations. Hhhhhh.

1 comment:

Sydnee said...

i just finished the homework.
go print out the solution guides,
they help sooooo much.

ew. emily and mia.