Thursday, August 19, 2010

three cheers!

cheer #1- Me and Syd took an Ikea trip today, cause we're big kids and the weather was perfect for it. That place has yet to disappoint me. I managed to: one, interrupt a couple's snogging session (awkwaaaard), two, disconnect a bar in the closet where all the hangers were which caused them to go clattering to the floor and make everybody and their dog look in our direction, and three, make Syd embarrassed, like, 30 times. We turned the dial to 5 minutes on all the little timers hoping to cause a scene. It didn't work. And I didn't find one painting that would match my room. Bummer. "Darling... I don't know how to tell you this, but.. there's a Chinese family in our bathroom". Hip for Ikea.

cheer #2- Ain't no party like a PG party uh... uh uh. FOOTBALL. First game is tomorrow, and I could not be more excited. I can't wait to hold up that W for Winston. I can't wait to make fun of our opponents. More like hear them being made fun of by our crazy fans. More like the crazy boys. More like Hayden. I can't wait for the homecoming game so i can get dressed up like there's nothing else, and not even care. Cause I'm a senior. Football games are on my top 3 favorite things about high school fo sho. Hip for football.

cheer #3- I feel good about life lately. Things just seem to go my way. I've had a busier schedule recently which makes me feel accomplished. I've hung out with old friends and haven't ever had this much fun. All the school clothes I got are my favorite. The weather has been magical. I've started better sleep habits. The girls in my ward are the best. I have a sawweet school schedule. I feel like I've become closer to my Heavenly Father. Things on my side are just swell. Hooray for life!

No comments: