Sunday, August 22, 2010

"you may not like him minister, but you can't deny: dumbledore's got style."

Harry Potter marathon.

I may or may not have already bought a homecoming dress. It may or may not be real cute. But hey, if I don't get asked to homecoming (pity party already planned) then preference will be a go.

He's attractive:
We fed our kitty cat fancy feast today. Gravy style.

Sunday is always the best day of the week. No matter what, those girls make your day.
Yogurt blisssss.


She's not attractive:

I showered in Ryan's sink. Don't worry, it was awkward.

Del taco. Del taco. Del taco. Secret sauce. A symphony in your mouth.


I hope so.

2 comments:

missijay said...

no worries, i already bought my homecoming dress, and no, i haven't gotten asked. :)
it was twenty bucks, how could i pass that up.

lisa said...

haha exactly what i said. mine was 15, same deal.