Friday, September 24, 2010

2 thumbs down probably

I've kinda been in a blogging slump lately, as in I don't know what to blog about. I'll get more creative, I swear. But right now, I have some questions.

Jessie, can you help me and Kassie make a backwards video? Since you're good at that stuff and all.

Shelbie, golf soon?

Amy, wanna go get costa vida tortillas like tomorrow or something?

Robyn, wait, you go to PG high? What?


This has been a long week, and i feel like i've never been so tired in my life. Right now all i need is my bed, my kitty cat, and possibly some Bieber. I've got a fever. Have a good weekned all!

4 comments:

amycastleberry said...

si.

jessie said...

one time i made a backwards video of austin hirsche. it was cool. i'll totally help you make one.

kassie said...

I'm so down.

Lurpy Livin' said...

friends