Friday, September 17, 2010

average

"Yesterday, my family and I were looking at a new house to buy. While searching for the bedroom I wished to claim, I heard my dad down the hall yell "NO FREAKING WAY"... proceeding into the room I find him with the wardrobe doors open, the inside particularly spacious with the walls painted as a Narnia montage. Needless to say... we bought the house."
"Today, I wore a Slytherin shirt. A girl I don't even know was wearing a Gryffindor shirt. We simultaneously pulled wands out of our backpacks and had a 10 minute duel in the hallway. The two teachers of the classes we were late for took videos on their cellphones."
"At one of our mutual activities for the dance festival, our leaders were playing some 'hip' music to try and get us all into dancing. The song "I gotta feeling" by the black eyed peas came on. The part where they sing "Mazeltov!" and "L'chaim!" was censored out. No Jewish references at mutual."
it's what i do when i'm bored.

No comments: