Wednesday, September 8, 2010

lisacastleberryA3

Know what's really baffling? When you try to extend your mind as far as eternity. In seminary we closed our eyes and imagined "the string". Whenever I try to think about how long eternity really is, my brain starts hurting. And then I get the sudden urge to curl up right there and fall asleep... it's kinda weird.
So, here are some things that make me tired:
When my kitty cat purrs
The smell of lavender
Mr. Palmers voice
Going swimming
Back scratches/ back rubs
Watching Twilight
SCHOOL
Not wearing pants..
Listening to conference talks
The sound of a vaccuum or blow dryer
Pull-up's

3 comments:

meg. said...

not wearing pants.
greatest thing of my entire life.

meg. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
caihay said...

pants are so unnecessary.
but i'm not sure why that makes you tired?