Monday, September 13, 2010

telekinesis

Words can't express how nervous I am for october 6th. First meeting is on wednesday.
Know those awful nightmares where somebody in your family dies? I had one of those. Woke up crying.
I love feeling fall in the air.
boots
hot coco
leaves
halloween
pumpkins
sadies
Crisp dollar bills smell good.
This conversation in art made my day once:
teacher:"if you get a bad grade it's fine. don't go crying yourself to sleep"
person #1:"i can't help feeling like this all the time, crying myself to sleep every night and knowing that nobody in the wold loves me"
person #2:"me too. i feel like nothing in my life is good anymore because my art fails. i'm so depressed all the time. i suck."
person #3:"cymbalta can help"
She said it best.
Seminary was fun today. Question of the day is the best thing that ever happened to me.
If you could have one super power, what would it be? What would be the sound that activated your power?

2 comments:

Danny said...

Ability to Control Lights.
Lights! Action!

lisa said...

Lights! Romantic.