Tuesday, October 5, 2010

admirable

Yesterday, I didn't really have a reason to be super happy. I got a 3 out of 10 on my calculus quiz, woke up way late, went to bed way late, had more embarrassing moments than necessary, and failed an attempt at shoe shopping. Even though a whole lot of crummy things happened, I was extremely happy. I'm pretty sure it's cause fall is in the air. Finally.
The homecoming pageant is a time sucker. I don't really care anymore about representing the softball team well. I just want this to be over. Sorry team.
On a positive note, I bought my homecoming shoes today! A little late, I'm aware.
Black, cream, teal.
Those are my colors. I hope all goes well, and I'll finally get to see ruger's sick dance moves at full blast.

1 comment:

kassie said...

Guess who is also wearing Teal...weird.