Sunday, October 10, 2010

D.A.N.C.E.

sorry 'bout picture #1. my computer is not cooperating

Homecoming was sawwweeeeet! There were some downsides, like almost getting hypothermia after going down the giant slip n' slide 5 times then playing ultimate croquet in our wet clothes.


BUT

Everything besides that was stellar. Me and Ruger dominated at ultimate croquet. We even beat Hayden Anderson. That in itself is a feat. And the slip n' slide really was fun, it was just the freezing-my-tush-off-afterwards part that really got to me. For dinner we went to texas roadhouse. I got the chicken critters. Yes, I'm aware that I eat like a 5 year old. I was so stuffed, I swear my dress was going to explode of my body. The dance was INSANE. If you have never seen Ruger Memmot doing his thing out on the dance floor, you have yet to see awesome. We even got the whole huge step, twirl 5 times, then dip in there on the slow dances. It was legit. 500 days of summer after. Can you even ask for a better finish?
One word to sum up this dance:
superb.

1 comment:

Alexis said...

500 hundred days of summer is the greatest movie ever!
I enjoy it!