Sunday, October 24, 2010

send a smile my way


Rain, record player, curling up with my snuggie and a good book, good hair days, sweaters from savers, my gratitude journal, long johns, getting my hair brushed, my seminary class (with all it's awkwardness), sleeping in, boys that open doors for you, Hitch, the holidays, 95 on my calculus test, homecoming, Edward Sharp, waterfalls, Glee, Ammon's music taste, fall colors, spanish accents, taking the ACT in Miss Smithsons room, dried roses, lotion potion, almost being able to wear my pea coat, swamp monster cupcakes, not being the only one terrified during a scary movie, having a clean room, Newman, realizing there's only 7 months left of high school, seeing Nate's face in the center of Palmer's wall, Van Der Beet the tabby kitten, & lavender scented sheets.

No comments: