Wednesday, November 24, 2010

a good way to kick of the long weekend

Did anybody hear about the super smash brothers tournament that happened last night?
Well, it was insane. I almost beat Hayden.We played about 23 rounds of SCUD and PIG. Syd's real good at that game. Robyn stubbed her toe, and it bled through her sock. Ouch. For a good time, watch David Funk's face when he concentrates on video games.
Here's an awkward conversation, if you can even call it that, that went down.
Me: "Are you good?" (pointing to the screen)
Girl: "My.. Friends.." (walks away to her friends)
wait.. what?
Oh, and SO MUCH FOR THE BLIZZARD. I'm filled with disappointment.
Christmas music is the best. FM 100 has my loyal ears.

1 comment:

Sydnee said...

i have a huge bruise my left side hip from scud.
well worth it.
my.. friends..