Monday, November 22, 2010

on a monday

I'm almost positive it is broken, my big toe.
"Take me out to the bullgame"...... good one.
In the school newspaper in the Harry Potter article they talked about Bellatrix Black. HA.
Best. Dance. Pictures. Ever. For real.
I'm so excited for Christmas! The whole month of December makes me so happy, you'll rarely see me without a grin on my face.
Syd's senior pictures. She is SUCH a babe.
Calculus test tomorrow. Bleh.
New episode of Glee on tomorrow. There is a boy in our school who looks like.. a character from Glee.
I'm smitten with a sophomore.
Newman is the most hilarious teacher I've ever had.
My seminary class is so great, I've probably felt the spirit more times in that class than in any other seminary class I've had in 4 years.
Let it snow. More!

2 comments:

Danny said...

wow are we in the same seminary class? It sounds like you're in a completely different class than me!

lisa said...

haha we have our days daniel, we have our days.