Wednesday, December 1, 2010

i'm lisa and i'm weird

i put way too much mustard on everything.
i write in 2 different journals every night.
i HATE mayo.
sometimes.. i like school.
one of my favorite gifts I've ever gotten is a snuggie.
i get out of control hyper when it starts to rain. yeah, i don't know why either.
when i was a child, i used to eat dandelion seeds.
i really do like math when i can grasp the concept.
if i could be one animal, i'd be a cat.
i like the smell of wet dirt.
i sleep for about 11 hours a day. that's with my daily after-school nap.
i like doing tedious things like stringing popcorn for hours or making paper chains.
since i was in 4th grade, i've wanted a retainer.
i carry a water bottle around with me everywhere.
it pleases me to give change to homeless people.
and i've always wanted to try candy-coated spaghetti, like buddy the elf.

1 comment:

Alexis said...

ohh no worries. people tell me that i'm like a big ball of sunshine. but i like grey skys best.
oh and.
i enjoy school sometimes too :)