Wednesday, March 30, 2011

fact.


bad at:

blogging consistently, writing research papers, keeping my room nice 'n tidy, waking up on time, managing my time (hence the picture, i sit on my room at least 7 hours a week), actually smiling cute in pictures, drawing animals, and containing my gagging urges in EMS class, swimming.

good at:

crafts (when i want to), being happy, math, coloring, softball, making up lyrics to well-known tunes, getting some blanket, rec basketball, entertaining little one's, going to bed on time, keeping friends and sometimes even making them, procrastinating, tracting, being kind, shopping for earrings, jumping off swings, spraining my ankles, chugging contests.



and while we're on the subject of getting to know me, there is probably something else you should know.

my little brother is....

an elf.

3 comments:

Sydnee said...

i want my math test back.
(yeah)
but my table doesn't know how to act.
(yeah)
robyn and sydnee are just so fat
(yeah)
they sit at home and eat their twinkie snacks.

Danny Harding said...

To the tune of bringing sexy back? That's a good one!

[love, kati] said...

get some blanket.