Monday, January 14, 2013

ermahgersh blerg

heeeyyyy guyyys.

i realized i miss blogging, and i would like to start back up again. hopefully this new found motivation will last longer than my new years resolutions. and kim kardashian's marriage. *ba dum tssss*

some fun "lisa" facts as of late:

i moved into an apartment with my two best friends. we watch way too much parks and rec.

i've already missed two art classes this semester. ha.

i bought a laptop a few months back. she's pink and she's my baby.

for christmas i decorated our apartment wall with glittery snowflakes. they're still up.

i love checking the mail a little too much (missionaries rock).

i recently became addicted to cherry pomegranate crystal light. HEAVEN.

and the fact that i scrunch my nose every time i laugh makes it quite hard to wear these bior strips. oh well.


and happy birthday to my best friend syd 12 days ago. she's awesome and i luff her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats great that you are blogging again! can't wait to see what else you post :)

jessie said...

parks and rec. sometimes that is what keeps me from dropping dead.