Monday, May 24, 2010

alphabetical joys

A-Amy my seester
B-blogging senseless
C-worn out converse
D-double bubble bubble gum
E-eating every meal outside
F-french braiding my bangs
G-genu valgum. wait..
H-Harry Potter
I-blueberry pie ice cream
J-Justin Beiber- do not mock.
K-my cute kitty cat Raja
L-lemonade. mmm
M-finding money in random places
N-new, fresh, crisp stationary
O-opening letters from my Gran-Gran
P-playing in the rain with no shoes on
Q-quality time with the fam
R-red nail polish
S-summer sun giving me tans
T-talking on the phone for 10 minutes
U-floral patterned umbrellas
V-very funny people
W-saying "Wob" in my "special" voice
X-exiting the school for 3 months
Y-hunting down yard sales
Z- Zonko's Joke Shop (I wish)

2 comments:

Nicole said...

blueberry pie ice cream?
okay this is serious now.
we need to have a gilmore girls/ice cream party.

meg. said...

sometimes i sign your yearbook creepily, then in the same night, i fall upon your blog.

life is good.