Tuesday, May 25, 2010

barbeques & freshly mown grass

SUMMER. summer. it's finally here. after spending countless hours in the prison, we're released to live like rockstars, or something like it. I liked kicking off summer of 2010 at the music blasting, headache granting, hand cramping yearbook party. I try to be as specific and creative when signing yearbooks as I can, but there's always the clueless few who still write "H.A.G.S."
gee thanks. I saw sthadie busthtin a move. in honor of the dodsons, i'll have millions of dance partiesth, i mean parties. i don't have "the gift" like some, but I can get my groove on every once in a while. syd will be present at all of them, and the song "2 step" will play at all of them. she's got mad skills..

I plan to go to lagoon this summer with as many people as I can get. it smells really bad there, but it's always high on the to do list. i'll stay away from the ferris wheel, since i'm afraid of heights. curse my lack of courage, they're so cool.

2 comments:

Sydnee said...

what??
you finally admit i have mad skills??
i need to document this..
ah two step
two step

lisa said...

uh huh. mad skills..