Tuesday, May 25, 2010

vikings are hot

"I just got a wave of nervousness for next year."
"why?"
"cuz i actually have to play!"
-Robyn Jeserick

"It's not like I want to like lynch them... I just don't want to be friends with them"
-Robyn Jeserick

"Cheese face, cheese fart, cheese head, something like that"
-person who i do not know their name

"It was like the poster child of suck"
-Clay Ellis

"Hey, hug a dolphin another day okay?"
-Paris Eustace Geller (for you, Nicole)

I like these people. I like them a whole lot.

my mother said "shoot dog" today, and my young womens leader threatened to give her "peeps" (young women) some "stretchy pants" instead of sweats for girls camp. coolest. ward. ever.

Nathan Kester is the boy version of...?

1 comment:

Nicole said...

HAHA!
i totally watched that episode the other day and laughed.
i love it.