Saturday, June 5, 2010

oh seth.

ABC Family packed 3 great movies in a row today. Step Up, Stick It, and The Notebook. if I could I would magic Rachel out of the movie and co-star with Ryan Gosling myself. whatahunk.
I'm getting sick :(
and the ACT is in one week. it'll be my first time.
saw Dear John, hated the ending.
men.
softball already?
I flippin' love the O.C., Seth is the funniest character ever. I wouldn't mind co-starring with him either, just saying.
they were dating for reals a while back. I think they should get back together. so cute.


Seth: So, what's the GP, RA?
Ryan: I have no idea what you just said
Seth: Game Plan, Ryan Atwood
Ryan: You're just using initials now?
Seth: Yeah, it saves time
Ryan: Well not if you have to translate
Seth: GP
Ryan: Game Plan?
Seth: Good Point

haha.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

abc sunday movies are my favorite.
and i'm taking the act also...it's the devils test.

also...i read your blog