Wednesday, June 2, 2010

it's wednesday

Count on Me- Bruno Mars. my favorite song right now.
our whole house smells like sulfur now because we've been playing with those two balls that make loud noises when you hit them together. sick.
it makes me feel uncomfortable when my sister stands over my should all the time.
my posts have been kinda pointless, and really random lately i've noticed
some things that make me happy this week:

water balloons
rainy days
Up
my hammock
sunburns
fwens
lemonade con mucho ice
ryan's cake. oh, ryan too.
red and pink nail polish
bonfires
the O.C. (Adam Brody actually)
hiking with syd
when I don't wake up to an alarm
going on bike rides
lucky
James
uncooked tortillas
Extrememly Goofy Movie
yearbooks
Edac
macey's cones
journals
Juno
bracelets
the smell of sunscreen
yesterday a house really close to mine caught on fire because a car in their garage blew up. they are in my ward, and he's the MTC president. President Smith is his name. maybe you saw it on the news, but it was really scary. anyways, have a good wednesday!

No comments: