Tuesday, June 1, 2010

no title

you know what word I like alot? agile. especially when you put the word crazy in front of it.

my and Syd hiked to the G today. it was really nice of Mother Nature to spare us and lightly rain on us. we're out of shape. and we stumbled along this:


there is a really cute boutique in Highland. too bad I can't spend $12 on a flower bobby pin, or $30 on a charm. yikes!

Ryan Moon comes back today from Baltimore, and we're going to bake him a cake.

tortillas, the ones you buy uncooked, are so good.

my family went fishing in Utah Lake, and my brother Luke got his line stuck. one thing led to another and the top half of his pole slid down the line and got stuck too. this was the result:

hehehe


that's all.

1 comment:

[love, kati] said...

is it dear lizzy?!?!
i love that place. but i swear everything is priced so that you will pick it up, say; "holy cow", then set it right back down.
i think they secretly want to keep it all. i would.