Tuesday, July 13, 2010

alphabetical joys

A- America's Next Top Model re-runs
B- Brown eyed boys
C- Cute little cottages
D- Draper Temple
E- Elephant jewelry
F- Frogger computer game with Kati
G- letters from my Gran-Gran that smell like lavender
H- Hot chocolate in the summer
I- Ickle. The word ickle.
J- Jamba Juice's Yumberry smoothie
K- Kittens when they first learn how to walk
L- Looking at pictures from my trip to Africa
M- Modest Mouse
N- Nunya.. BUSINESS
O- Otter Pops, the pink ones
P- Percy Jackson series
Q- Quiet time to read my scriptures
R- Rain pitter-pattering on my bedroom window
S- Swimming when it's dark out
T- Top Ramen con eggs
U- Ultimate glow in the dark frisbee
V- VHS
W- Wedding photography
X- La Roux
Y- Yellow furniture
Z- Zucchini fresh from the garden

1 comment:

[love, kati] said...

FROGGER. FROGGER.
i have it on my phone. definitely not as fun.