Wednesday, July 14, 2010

music music music

VENUS INFERS
These guys are really catchy. They kind of have an 80's vibe to them, it's rad. My favorite song is 'London's Raining'
Check 'em out.


PILLARS OF SILENCE
I only know one song, 'Guilty Hands'. It'd go well on the Juno soundtrack probably. This is indie rock at it's best.
I think they are good.

INTRICATE MACHINES
They've kinda got old-ish sounding music too, like the whole vibrato thing going on. They have a real great sound. Go on, look them up.
(listen to 'Try Something Else')

BELAIRE
'You Really Got Me Goin''
Love it. You'll be humming it all day, they are neat.


2AM CLUB
Definitely one of my favorites. I guarantee a lot of people won't like them, but if you like them, you'll really like them. They've got a little bit of everthing in them. Give them a chance.
*Some songs may sound like The Backstreet Boys, just sayin.


If none of these fill your musical cravings, well, there's always Lady Gaga.

No comments: