Thursday, July 29, 2010

hooray!

Shout out goes to:
Jessie! Thanks for making my day. Jessie is super cool guys, and funny too. She has perfect teeth and a personality to match. Check out her awesome blog, it's the kind of stuff you like to read.
-
7 things you never needed to know:
uno- I often have incredibly blond moments. I've been working on it.
dos- My favorite place ever is my roof. I go up there to read, write in my journal, or watch the sunset. It's nice.
tres- I'm terrified of aquatic life. Underwater creatures make me squirm.
cuatro- I have a middle name, it's name is Genevieve. (Jen-uh-veev)
cinco- If I don't have my cellphone with me or something with the time I get twitchy and impatient. It's a bad habit.
sies- When I was little, I read "Hello, Mother Goose" 12 times. With my gigantic stuffed animal polar bear.
siete- I can sometimes sing like a black person. Not very well, but I get the whole soul grunt in there.
-
These three deserve it:
Simple thoughts by Syd. Best friend. Her blog is easy to relate to.
Letters from me. She dedicated a post just to me. Shelb's a sweetheart.
You kinda had to be there. Kassie's sarcastic sense of humor is exactly like mine, so we get along well. She's neat.

No comments: