Friday, July 30, 2010

scrabble

I really really really really really really really really really really wanna go to Harry Potter World. Really bad.
My mom eats sardines and baby food prunes for dinner.
Next week is Castle Valley pageant, and I can't wait.
I finally finished this awesome huge bad mother bracelet. It rocks.
I want school, now.
Inception sounds good, and people rave about it. I guess I should see it then. Along with Charlie St. Cloud.
Swimming has never sounded better.
I believe Jessie and I are the same person, really.
My hammock broke. I want to cry.
See this babe?
She was the.... Young womens president!
a.k.a. Miss Utah.


Have a good fry-day.

2 comments:

jessie said...

save your monies and go to harry potter world. it will change your life. i'm not just saying that as a figure of speech.

Sydnee said...

aw abbie is such a beb.