Wednesday, September 29, 2010

new game!

I find everything to be 5 times funnier when said with an hispanic accent.
Answering peoples church questions through scriptures makes me learn more. I like that.
Once this homecoming pageant is over... I'm going to del taco.
Backwards videoooooo.
I need to be a lil' more coordinated.
Senior day is going to be hetch. Only cause a calculus class will be missed.
Some day, I'll go to gandolfo's.
Harry Potter 7 in 51 days!
Large cupcakes; i want one.
My little brother wrote a song called "Land of Joy". Look for him on the charts.
Sthaying thingsth in a listhp. Daily occurrence.
Zumba is the best thing ever invented. Instructor Cathy is my hero.
Homecoming is going to be boss.
I love waking up at 1 in the morning, and realizing you have that much longer to sleep.
Art foundations 2 with all the squashmores. Thank goodness it's only a semester long class.
It smelled like skunk in newman's classroom today, and he blamed it on us. Cuh.
Sthee ya guysth.

2 comments:

meg. said...

dude.
cathy is my favorite.
she's insane.

kassie said...

Backwards videooooooooo. Going to be epic.