Wednesday, September 1, 2010

not sure what to blog about today

Vikings Softball? Don't mess.
Psyche, pretty sure every girl wants to grenade clark's classroom.
For a good time, come watch us try to work out in the pool. We're sometimes crazy agile, but whatever.
Environmental science is a joke.
Really? Suck up gold fish with this straw? Your kidding me.
Oh, wait. The real joke is how everybody has to stay in for advisory.
Calculus so far is going well, as in I actually get it! I can do mostly all of it without even peeking at the solution guide. I. Want. That. 5.
I like my seminary class.
Hey, Ryan, Taylor, I want a jersey too, so can we talk about them?
I'm going to bed at 9 tonight, and for real this time.
I love Alyssa Taylor. And her hair. I tell her everyday that I am jealous of it.
Who else covets that sleek curtain of fire?

And little kids with glasses are just about the cutest lil things ever.


2 comments:

Sydnee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sydnee said...

lisa.
you've had two mishaps with the jersey incidents.
i don't know if talking about them will do you much good.
lisa castleberry for homecoming queen.