Tuesday, October 26, 2010

lessons learned from today

When in doubt, wear huge fuzzy boots to freezing football games.
I am not an artist. Never will be. Even though my fortune from the cookie read "You are an artist in every aspect".. or something like that. Yeah. Right.
I do not like it when girls make you feel like you're to cool to talk to them. Or they are too cool to listen to you.
Mandi Call officially is the coolest. Her coat, boots, and gloves are just a sample. She has a real neat style, that girl.
Those things you blow up then smack together to make noise go from awesome.. to annoying real fast.
We now know what an athletic cup is.. hehe.
Cheese balls are addicting, you know, those things that are 90% air, 8% artificial cheese flavoring, and 100% deliciousness.
Hi I am a student from Brighton high school, and we just got crushed by the Vikings.
I miss Miss Smithson (see what I did there?)
Someone should probably diagnose me with something really contagious, so I do not have to go to prision, er, school tomorrow.
Well I'm off to bed. Why yes, it is 8:30.

1 comment:

kassie said...

Athletic cup. Bahahaha...good one Lisa.