Wednesday, October 27, 2010

those old songs that never get old

Robyn had this song on her ipod that I was obsessed with in my early pre-teen years and it brought back so many memories. It was one of those songs that you could go 4 years without listening to, and whip out the lyrics as if no time had passed at all. The song? Goodbye Earl by the Dixie Chicks. Classic. Here are some other songs that I believe to never get old:


Break Away- Kelly Clarkson
Bye Bye Bye- N Sync
Me and My Gang- Rascal Flatts
Sexy Back- Justin Timberlake
I want it that way- Backstreet Boys
Dancing Queen- A Teens
Sugar Rush- Dream Street




What's on your "never get's old'' playlist?

5 comments:

jessie said...

the way you love me - faith hill

caihay said...

goodbye earl is definietly on my list, along with others.

jenna said...

ally & aj.

Danny said...

any phineas and ferb song :)

Danny said...

psych, 'complicated' is definitely the one!