Friday, November 19, 2010

innocent as a rose

I have been listening to a ton of musicals lately. I find myself humming various tunes at school sometimes. They are just so great! Whats not to like about talented people who can incorporate singing into their acting and not be afraid to do so?
Les Mis.
The Sound of Music
Annie
Grease
West Side Story
Newsies


Also, on the subject of Harry: Here's the thing. I need another chance. My take was that it was a really good movie, but I had just read the 7th book in preparation so every little detail was refreshed to me. And I couldn't help myself, but the WHOLE TIME I was pinpointing everything they left out. But now that I look back, there were so many awesome parts! So. I need to see it again and not be a lame critiquing expecting-everything-to-be-perfect-know-it-all and just chill. Good.

No comments: