Wednesday, November 17, 2010

it's a passion.

It's Harry. It's Ron. It's Hermione. It's Dobby. It's expelliarmus. It's the invisibility cloak. It's the marauders map. It's thestrals. It's Luna. It's the sword of Gryffindor. It's the Three Broomsticks. It's Diagon Alley. It's Faux. It's morsemorde. It's chocolate frogs. It's Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs. It's Buckbeak. It's Dumbledore. It's crazy aunt Muriel. It's the Weasley's. It's apparation. It's Fleur. It's Bill's long hair. It's butterbeer. It's the Hogwart's express. It's Zonko's. It's the owlery. It's Ollivander's. It's Beedle the Bard. It's the Prewetts. It's Kreacher. It's the snitch. It's S.P.E.W.. It's Neville. It's Ron's dress robes. It's howler's. It's Snape. It's the shrieking shack. It's Sirius. It's Bertie Botts Every Flavored Beans. It's Ginny. It's the Burrow. It's the Daily Prophet. It's the D.A.. It's Cho. It's gillyweed. It's Hogwarts. It's pumpkin juice. It's Mad-Eye. It's Hermione punching Malfoy. It's Nearly-Headless Nick. It's Peeves. It's the twins. It's Ron and Hermione's first kiss. It's the pensieve. It's the sorcerer's stone. It's Dumbledore's kind words and advice. It's Crookshanks. It's Neville's rememberall. It's Gringotts. It's dragons. It's Gwarp. It's expecto patronum. It's Kingsley. It's Tonks & Lupin together. It's the Half-Blood Prince. It's Molly Weasley yelling "Not my daughter you *****!". It's Moaning Myrtle. It's Lily's letter. It's the doe. It's trips to Hogsmeade. It's the One-Eyed Witch passage. It's "lemondrop!". It's the Fat Lady. It's the Creevy brothers. It's the prelude. It's platform 9 3/4. It's the Forbidden Forest. It's polyjuice potion. It's the M.O.M.. It's Arthur Weasley. It's U-NO-POO. It's Norbert. It's Quidditch. It's the Room of Requirement. It's Aberforth. It's the wedding. It's garden gnomes. It's Harry and Ginny's moments. It's D.A.D.A.. It's wand's. It's the magic. It's transfiguration and charms class. It's cloaks. It's Grimmauld. It's "I must not tell lies". It's the deluminator. It's Honeydukes. It's broom's. It's the prefect's bathroom. It's November 19th.

If it's this and more for you, say I.
Long live Harry.

5 comments:

caihay said...

I I I I I I I I I I I.

Kelsey said...

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

i couldn't have said it anymore perfect than you just did.

jessie said...

it's my life.

jenna said...

holy I.

Mallory said...

This made my heart explode.