Thursday, October 13, 2011

7

mallory tagged me to share seven things about me. two things. one, mallory's blog is one of my favorite blogs to read. she's funny. and two, i have miley cyrus stuck in my head now.

1. i own a pair of red cheetah spanks. they are my most favorite article of clothing i own. best two dollars i even spent.

2. i've already picked out my future kids names. jane, anna, molly, carter, and boston. they will be cute.

3. i'm terrified of aquatic animals. even fish.

4. the one thing i wish i could do is dance like a maniac. i can krump, but that doesn't count. gangsta rap made me do it.

5. i'm really ticklish. like, REALLY ticklish.

6. my major is elementary ed. i can't wait to teach little one's with eager minds and miniature backpacks.

7. i love ron bilius weasley with all my heart.

syd, amy, ally, lauren, holly. i now pass this privilege onto you.

..."and the seven things i hate the most that you do... ohhhh... they make me love you."

1 comment:

jessie said...

well uh.... we are the same. except i don't have red cheetah spanks. and i'm not an elem ed major. but other than those two, twins.