Monday, October 10, 2011

good stuff

let's talk awkward. like that moment right after you do something totally embarrassing and kind of look around, try to play it off cool, and keep doing whatever it was you were doing. it's hilarious. then it happens to you.

i was walking along the path to the pope science building today and this guy tripped a little, looked around to check if anybody saw it, and merged back into student traffic. i chuckled to myself and right then a bee flew right up to me and just hovered right by my stomach. i stopped moving.
i trusted in the whole "if you don't bother it, it won't bother you" thing.
it hovered on, so i tried to side step it; that didn't work. so i swatted at him. he got angry and tried to sting me. naturally, i let out a little yelp and flung my arms around for a second until he finally left.

this is that awkward part. i looked up and there was a small crowd. a flipping audience watching my bee encounter. i felt my face go bright red so i kind of laughed, they did too. "ha... well... ha ha... later..."

good start to the week i'd say.
just remember...

1 comment:

Eryn said...

these kind of things happen to me on a daily basis.